WHAT YOU GET / WHAT’S INCLUDED?
One EPIC EXPERIENCE AND...
All aspects of the ride are looked after; your focus should be on the ride, enjoying the experience, and ensuring you are eating properly and staying hydrated. The support team will be with you every step of the way to help.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner—as well as nutrition and hydration stops—will be provided. Should you have any specific nutrition/hydration preferences, please bring them with you. A specific list of nutrition/hydration options will be provided to riders in the summer. R2//NYC will not provide any additional nutrition/hydration options beyond the specific list.
Please note that any specialty wine or additional alcoholic beverages throughout the ride are at the expense of the rider.
HOW WE WILL SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR TEAM
BEFORE AND AFTER THE RIDE
• Transporting your bike home to a centralized location
• Booking hotels (registration fee includes double occupancy)
• Organizing a celebration on the final night in New York City
• Sizing and distributing rider kits
• Coordinating optional training rides with your fellow riders
• Offering fundraising support
• Coordinate luggage drop-off/meet & greet the night prior to the ride
DURING THE RIDE
• Providing support vehicle for the entire ride, including nutrition and hydration
• Providing First Aid and critical bike mechanical support
• Coordinating and purchasing all meals including lunch stops
• Organizing laundry services for rider kits
• Checking into hotels and handing out room keys
• Storing bikes
• Transportation of day packs and luggage
• Making weather-related decisions
• Managing expenses and paying for meals
• Sharing of magical camp moments through storytelling and activities
R2//NYC will not provide return flights as a part of your R2//NYC registration fee for 2022. Please be sure to book your return flight/transportation as soon as possible.
All riders will receive the official R2//NYC kit which will include the following:
• 2 x short-sleeved jerseys
• 1 x jacket
• 2 x bib shorts
• 2 x pairs of socks
Note: rider kit fittings will be available at CAMPFIRE CIRCLE - Toronto (464 Bathurst St, Toronto) for a limited time this spring. Riders are expected to ride in the full kit each day, with the exception of a rain jacket if necessary during inclement weather.