- A diagnosis of childhood cancer changes life in an instant—for affected kids and families, it can suddenly feel like everything is about cancer. At CAMPFIRE CIRCLE, kids with cancer can just be kids, and families connect with a community of strength.
- At camp, kids can "just be kids” when times are stressful and uncertain. Campers are defined by who they are, not by their disease.
- All proceeds fund programs that benefit kids and families affected by childhood cancer.
- Cancer changes a child’s life. So does camp. And so can you. Join me/my team.
- Register. Fundraise. Donate.
How to post an image onto social media
- Click and hold the image you want to use then select "Add to Photos" from the menu that appears. The image will appear in your photo gallery.
- Select your preferred social media app and click create a new post or Story.
- Choose the image from your phone’s library.
- Once the image is loaded, tap the screen to type, fill in the fields or edit as you like —and make sure to tag @campfirecircleorg.
When you are finished share your post or story!
Desktop or laptop
- Click to download any of these resources and save the image to your computer.
- Log in to your preferred social media account and create a new Story or post.
- Choose an image from your computer library
- Once the image is loaded, tap to type and fill in the fields or edit as you like —and make sure to tag @campfirecircleorg.
When you are finished, share your post or story!
How to repost existing content on social media
Reposting from someone else’s Facebook feed to your feed: You can share a post on Facebook to your own personal feed, only if that post has a public setting. In the online FAQ below, click on the pulldown instructions labelled “How do I share a post I see on my newsfeed on Facebook?” How to share an existing post to your account.
Your Instagram feed is your main Instagram profile page with the photos and videos you’ve posted yourself. These photos are static and live on your page.
Reposting from someone else’s Instagram feed to your feed: You can repost from one Instagram feed to another by using a third-party app called “Repost” which is only available on a mobile device (it is not available for desktop computer users). Link to download it here and watch a video tutorial here.
Once you have downloaded the app, follow their instructions:
- Open the Instagram app
- Click the microscope icon in the lower left-hand corner (2nd from the left)
- Search @campoochigeas in the search bar at the top of the screen
- Select @campoochigeas from the suggested list
- Click on a picture or video you would like to share
- Below the image or video there will be a paper airplane icon (third black/white icon from the left) click on it
- Click on “Add post to your story” at the top of the list
- Next you can add text or stickers to your story by clicking on the white icons on the top right corner (optional)
- Then click “Send To” button on the bottom right-hand corner
- Click the blue “Share” button next to “Your Story” (the first option)
- Then click done!
Instagram stories are not shared to your feed, instead, they are shared to your profile and will be visible to your followers for 24 hours. You can see when an account has a story, as their profile picture will have a purple ombre circle around it.