Hey Hey! Listen up! Listen up!

We're calling on YOUR SCHOOL to make some noise and get loud for Campfire Circle!

From the great outdoors to hospital floors – Campfire Circle (formerly Camp Ooch
& Camp Trillium) is there for 1,500+ kids affected by childhood cancer and their families each year. Our team delivers camp-inspired programs to children throughout their cancer journey at no cost to families.

Our programs change lives, but as of right now, only 21% of kids with cancer in Ontario, and their families, have access to an oncology camp. We need your help so that the remaining 79% of families affected by childhood cancer get to experience healing through happiness.

How this works.

  •  Rally together your Campfire Circle Crew to lead the initiatives throughout the year. This is often times senior students in your school (student led, staff supported).
  •  Host a kick-off celebration assembly to introduce your Campfire Circle Crew, your Campfire Circle support staff will participate and share stories and camp updates with your school.
  • Your Campfire Circle Crew will set a goal and host Camp Day fundraising events throughout the year (walk-a-thon, bake sale, run, talent show etc). Get creative!
  • Benefits! Students like you will learn leadership skills, gain community service hours and learn the importance of giving back. Your school will join the movement to make a positive impact in your community! 

You are change-makers! We have more fun ways to bring Camp to your school, so together we are bigger than cancer. Questions? Let's chat! [email protected]

We’re calling on you and your school to rally behind us and help bring the magic of camp to more kids impacted by childhood cancer.

We can only do this, with you! Are you in?

Start Fundraising